Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Lindsay Hanson Inc is a Digital Marketing agency specializing in social media management for woman-owned, service-based businesses. We love working with heart-centered brands and entrepreneurs who are doing good work, and through digital marketing, we’re able to help them expand their reach and impact. Our services include social media management, content creation, copywriting, email marketing, and more.
We’re looking for a LinkedIn Marketing Specialist who has a proven track record of helping businesses generate leads using LinkedIn’s platform. The role will start at about 5 hours/week, with the opportunity to increase your hours over time. You will be paid an hourly rate of $22-$25 based on experience
The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing and the ability to craft professional messages that attract, nurture, and convert leads through both LinkedIn content and direct messages.
- Develop customized marketing strategies that align with the clients’ business objectives of building brand awareness, increasing engagement, and generating leads
- Develop graphics and video content, as well as write posts and captions that align with the client’s branding and help to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and convert sales
- Develop and execute a robust organic outreach strategy designed to consistently book calls with qualified leads
- Optimize LinkedIn profiles and company pages to maximize results
- Engage with clients’ audience through comments and DMs
- Schedule and post content to LinkedIn on a daily/weekly basis
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing campaigns and regularly analyze data to inform content strategy
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in social media management, content creation, and lead generation
- Proven experience using LinkedIn to generate leads for service-based businesses
- Creative vision, and the ability to adapt content (visual and written) to align with clients’ brand colors, style, voice, and tone
- Copywriting skills - understanding of how to write compelling copy that is adapted to the clients’ target audience and designed to engage, attract, and convert leads
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in a professional setting
- Comfortable working directly with clients and communicating via email, Slack, or Zoom
- Ability to work independently and organize tasks from multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Degree in marketing, communications, business or a similar field
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator to generate leads
- Experience managing paid LinkedIn ad campaigns
Please submit your portfolio on Contra along with case studies showing results you have generated for your clients, specifically on LinkedIn
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/contra-freelance-linkedin-marketing-specialist-at-lindsay-hanson-inc
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.