Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
Content fuels our entire business. It could not be more central to our success. And we’re building what we believe to be the most talented content team in B2B.
That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a skilled freelance B2B content writer whose sole focus will be to write honest, accurate, and comprehensive product reviews, guides, tutorials, product comparisons, and “best of” lists. You will be responsible for researching and writing articles that align with our voice and adhere to our editorial standards.
And just so you know, most of our in-house team were freelancers before we joined Stone Press. We know what it’s like. We’ve committed ourselves to treating freelancers the way we would’ve wanted to be treated when we were in your shoes. To do this, we pay per project. We’ll send you a brief along with the proposed pay rate, and you’ll have a chance to review and accept it before you start working. Additionally, we understand the value of knowing that consistent work is coming each month. If you’re submitting high-quality work and meeting deadlines, we can offer consistent, reliable work. (Our preferred workflow is to assign your projects at the beginning of the month, set a due date for the end of the month, and let you work at your own pace as you turn in each assignment throughout the month when it’s complete.)
- Follow our briefs and templates to write high-quality, well-researched, and unbiased B2B blog posts that resonate with the target audience, address their pain points, and offer sound solutions.
- Conduct in-depth research to investigate topics thoroughly, using credible sources and data to support your writing.
- Update published posts to ensure they remain accurate and relevant while providing value and meeting the reader’s search intent.
- Adhere to our writing guidelines and style guide to produce content that meets our strict standards of quality.
- Embrace feedback from our editors and incorporate it into your work to elevate the quality of your writing. While we try to minimize back-and-forth on individual posts, we will expect you to be open to our feedback and make adjustments as necessary.
- Add appropriate internal links and credible/authoritative external links to posts.
- Consistently meet all deadlines. Your work must be completed by the due date without exception.
- You’re an experienced B2B content writer with an impressive resume under your belt. You know how editorial processes work, and once you’re onboarded, you can jump right in and start producing high-quality work.
- You can effortlessly transform highly technical concepts into clear and accessible content that answers questions, solves problems, and offers reliable, sensible solutions.
- You’re a pro at digging deep into any topic. Your ability to conduct comprehensive research and sift through large volumes of information helps you create insightful and accurate content.
- You're always eager to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, enabling you to provide expert guidance and insights to your readers.
- You’re comfortable adapting your voice and writing style to match your client’s. We have a house style that modulates voice and tone across our portfolio of sites. With our in-house style guide, you can comfortably make each post feel as though one person has written it.
- You’re confident writing with search engine optimization in mind and applying conversion techniques to inform the reader and generate clicks.
- You’re already a skilled writer, but you know there’s always room for improvement. You’re willing to receive feedback with an open mind to continually build on your skills.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/stone-press-freelance-b2b-content-writer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.