Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: London, England, United Kingdom
Co-founded by Peter Duncan, ex-UK Chief Scout and BBC Blue Peter man, and Alex Pazderski, an avid hiker and acclaimed expedition kayaker, we are among the best experts in organizing walking & cycling holidays and adventure trips for independently-minded people. Starting in 2009 by developing several pioneering trekking itineraries in the Balkans, we now offer 500+ self guided walking holidays and cycling tours as well as a range of meticulously curated small group and privately guided tours, family and discovery trips. Having principal offices in London, Dublin and Sofia and 50+ field offices/representatives worldwide, we can serve our customers anywhere they go, providing 24/7 support.
We are currently looking for individuals with a passion for adventure travel to join our team in Financial Assistant roles full-time for an immediate start.
- Loading customer payments into the reservation & content management system (TourCMS) and the financial/accounting system (Xero)
- Loading supplier invoices/proformas into the accounting system and reconciling them against the pre-loaded values in the reservation system
- Identifying discrepancies in the supplier costs/invoices and remedying them by communicating with the adventure specialists (internally) and suppliers (externally)
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices and payments
- Sending supplier remittances
- Keeping track of overdue payments by customers and working with Adventure Specialists to ensure customer balances are collected on time
- AP/AR reconciliations
- Updating supplier details in the accounting and reservation system
- Processing customer refunds
- Working with the sales and operations teams to improve and streamline processes with regard to payments and costs
- Working with the products team with regard to pre-loading tour costs and sale prices in TourCMS
- Previous experience in a travel company with exposure to finance administration, bookkeeping, AP/AR would be a strong asset
- Excellent eye for detail and administrative skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Able to multitask, prioritise and establish/meet deadlines to ensure competing objectives are met
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Willing to go the extra mile for customers, colleagues, suppliers and the company
- Friendly attitude and high level of integrity
- Understanding and sharing of our values related to Responsible Travel
- Work from home or a co-working space convenient to you
- Flexible working time (note, however that at least half of the daily working hours must be within standard UK business hours so that you can synchronously communicate with colleagues and suppliers)
- You could be located anywhere in the world (see the note above)
- Competitive base salary (£22,000-£24,000 depending on skills and experience). Note: the above levels apply to UK employees; if you are located in another country, they will be adjusted based on Purchasing Power Parity (PPP).
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Great discounts for you and your friends/family members on Natural Adventure trips
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- 25 days of paid annual leave (increasing by one day each year until Y5) + bank holidays
- Maternity/paternity leave as per your home country's labour legislation
- Great multinational team and a rapidly growing company
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-natural-adventure-financial-assistant-1
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.