Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
ConvertKit is a creator marketing platform built to empower creators to earn a living online. We help them own their audience and turn fans into customers. For makers, authors, chefs, musicians, athletes, and anyone else making a living by creating the culture we all love, there isn’t a better tool for reaching inboxes. More importantly, there isn’t a team more committed to helping creators earn a living doing work that matters.
We’re on a mission to help creators earn $1 billion using our SaaS marketing platform. We have always been 100% independent and 100% remote. We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, that 25,000+ creators use to earn a living, and we look for people who have enthusiasm and belief in our mission, vision, and values to join our team.
We’re looking for an experienced executive assistant to support our VP of Operations and broader operations team, helping with a variety of projects both big and small.
As a strong candidate, you have significant experience as an executive assistant for companies that are moving quickly OR experience in comparable roles, like project management. You thrive with complete autonomy and are particularly good at building systems, managing moving schedules, and building strong relationships with peers, leadership and cross-functional teams. You’re highly empathetic; able to understand the needs of others and proactively meet those needs without being asked. You get satisfaction from managing projects that maintain business requirements and mitigate risk. And you do all of this while helping ConvertKit build a healthy culture for our incredible team.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for supporting ConvertKit’s team, culture, and the systems that keep ConvertKit running. The right person for this role will collaborate with the VP of Operations and broader Ops team on a variety of projects; manage and streamline current and future systems; help us maintain compliance; and provide support with communication, scheduling, reporting, and more.
The person for this role is detail-oriented, a team player, and efficiency enabler. You’re a master of change-management and you don’t mind managing a variety of schedules, tasks, and projects all in the same day.
As part of the Ops team you will:
- Learn about the Operations team - our shared goals and priorities - and have an opportunity to collaborate with your teammates on shared initiatives that support the broader team
- Create leverage in your role to help the Ops team remain small and effectively serve a growing team
- Jump in and help out with a variety of projects and tasks across Ops - from finance, to legal, to people ops
As the Executive Assistant to the VP of Ops you will:
- Learn the intricacies of operations at ConvertKit - including GDPR, finance, people ops - so you have context and can help streamline projects, communication, and/or support projects in those domains
- Act as an ambassador for the VP of Ops and the Operations team, cultivating trusted relationships with key stakeholders and communicating on your VP and team’s behalf
- Manage effective workflow for - and execute on - a variety of contract needs across the company
- Help with scheduling and calendar management, optimizing calendars to help the VP have focus time
- Book travel, including proactive research and planning for meetings with customers, colleagues, and other strategic connections for our leaders
- Effectively administer tasks like tracking expenses and managing email inboxes
- Manage a variety of research projects in scope and topic, compiling your findings in a clear and digestible format
- Assist with bi-annual board prep and Executive review sessions
- Handle key business metrics and manage documentation, meeting agendas, and updating reporting tools
- Partner with the Ops team on culture-building projects across the company, from book clubs to podcasts
- Document and streamline different ops systems to educate others and assist with future training
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Can take a project, ask a few key questions, and see it through to completion, while keeping your time updated on progress along the way
- Interested in learning about the ConvertKit business
- Able to work 8:00am to 5:00pm MT hours
A successful candidate will have a combination of the following
- 3-5 years as an executive assistant OR equivalent experience in operations (People Operations, HR, Finance, etc.)
- Enthusiasm and belief in the ConvertKit mission
- Excellent computer and research skills (Mac/iOS preferred)
- Comfort with data, metrics, and creating reports
- Strong skills in writing, scheduling, organization, time management, and travel logistics
- Thoughtful, direct, and kind communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management skills - you’re not afraid of tight deadlines, you keep your work organized and outcome-focused, and you’re a pro with time management
- Comfort handling confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion
- A calm, professional, and approachable demeanor when handling sensitive issues or tricky changes in priority
- Comfort making adjustments and changes on the fly with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Strong social and emotional intelligence - you enjoy cultivating relationships with all types of people
- Adaptable and flexible - you’re comfortable handling miscellaneous projects and duties as needed
ConvertKit has standardized salaries based on position, no matter where you live. For this role, we’re hiring at a level 3 ($100,000). Level is determined based on experience and our interview process.
Other benefits include:
- Profit Sharing
- Four weeks paid vacation per year
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus for taking five consecutive days of vacation, fully unplugged from work
- Equity in ConvertKit - when you join and when you help us hit company targets
- 401k with a 5% match
- 10 paid holidays a year
- Two weeks of paid sick + mental health and wellbeing time per year
- Up to six weeks of paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and disaster after six months of employment, two weeks of each paid leave in your first six months
- 12 weeks paid parental leave and flexible scheduling in your child’s first year
- $3,000 annual childcare benefit
- Monthly medical benefits up to $1,750 a month toward premiums. Dental and vision premiums covered 100%
- Gender-affirming benefits
- $4,000 equipment allowance for your first two years, $3,000 budget every following two years (US employees only)
- $3,500 annual learning & development budget
- Four-week, paid sabbatical after five years with the team
How to Apply
We know that most people hate interviewing (we relate!). We aim to make it as good of an experience as we can, and part of that includes keeping you informed during the process. You’ll hear from us either way within 2 weeks of submitting your application.
Here’s what you can expect from our hiring process:
- 30 min phone screen with Recruiter
- 45 min Hiring Manager screen
- Complete a short homework assignment
- 60 min technical interview to discuss you relevant knowledge and experience
- 60 min culture contribution interview
To get started, complete this application, including answers to the questions on the next page. We read every single application, and your responses to our application questions help put your experience into context, and help set you up for success during our initial review process.
ConvertKit is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in all of its forms, and we hire the best person we can for each role, no matter your personal background. Research tells us that applicants who are female or non-binary, as well as applicants who are people of color, are less likely to apply for roles they do not feel 100% qualified for. If you think you meet more than 50% of our requirements but fewer than 100% of them, please apply. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.