Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Our core company mission and values
We are on a mission of Spreading Love, Positivity, And Health, One Product At A Time
Here is a video from HelloChakra CEO and co-owner: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zms0ivl6alha7xs/Yuli%20HelloChakra%20Job%20Post%20Intro.MOV?dl=0
Our core values are the following:
🔵Excellence in everything we do (“I go above and beyond!”) - We believe in being excellent and showing it with our actions and mindset in absolutely everything we do day to day.
🔵Ownership and responsibility (“I own it”) - We believe in taking full ownership and full responsibility for everything we do. That means taking full ownership of every small task and taking responsibility for deliverables and outcomes.
🔵Push the limits (“I don't take No as an answer”) - We love pushing the limits and we do not take no as an answer. WE push their limits so that we can grow professionally.
🔵Cooperate and Serve (“Everyone matters”) - We believe in team cooperation and serving both our external customers and serving all of our internal team.
About the role
As a Graphic Designer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the visual aspects of our online store, promotional campaigns, and product presentations. You'll share the brand direction with your amazing graphic designs!
- Creating visually appealing graphics for our website, email campaigns, and social media and our Amazon listings.
- Designing promotional materials such as banners, ads, and posters.
- Collaborating with our marketing and product teams to understand and visualize campaign ideas.
- Providing design support for product photoshoots.
- Staying updated with industry trends and the competitive landscape to ensure our designs are current and effective.
- Offering feedback and contributing to the creative direction of the brand.
- 5+ yrs of professional graphic design experience, preferably within the eCommerce sector.
- Proficiency in design software
- Strong portfolio showcasing eCommerce-related designs.
- Detail-oriented with an excellent understanding of typography, color, and layout.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
To excel in this role, you need to have the following personality/character traits you need to have:
- Creativity: At the core of your profession, you need to have a wellspring of creative ideas and the ability to envision fresh and unique designs.
- Attention to Detail: Design work often requires a meticulous eye, noticing even the smallest nuances in typography, color, layout, and more.
- Good Communication Skills: We expect to have great written communication.
- Problem-Solving Ability: Design is not just about creating pretty pictures but also solving problems, whether they're communication issues, user experience hurdles, or branding challenges.
- Empathy: We need you to be empathetic, allowing you to step into the shoes of the end-user or understand the emotional needs of a client's target audience.
- Adaptability: The world of design is ever-evolving with new trends, tools, and technologies. Being adaptable ensures you can stay relevant and up-to-date.
What’s in it for you?
🔵Fully remote and full-time role
🔵Fully flexible working schedule; you can be online at any time during the day as long as you deliver results. The company measures only performance and results
🔵Access to personal development fund as well as an emegency fund
Hiring process + How to apply
Our hiring process is made up of the following parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for each part:
1. Filling up a survey getting to know you and your experience better (Please set aside at least 30 minutes for this to make sure your survey is filled up well)
2. Follow-up email with more questions in case we find you a fit based off your answers in #1
3. Test task which we will ask you to do which will be contextual to the actual job in hand
4. We will jump on an interview in case the test task is successful.
Please fill up the questionnaire as a next step and we look forward to receiving your application!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hellochakra-llc-ecommerce-graphic-designer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.