Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: New York, NY
- Define and prioritize the product backlog to ensure the development team can work efficiently.
- Clearly express product backlog items, and order them based on overall strategy and business objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact for all stakeholders, including clients and internal team members
- Analyze and understand the needs of the client and their end users to ensure that the product meets their requirements.
- Organize daily ceremonies like touch-bases, stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective meetings, etc.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that the product is developed according to the agreed specifications.
- Monitor progress and provide feedback during development to ensure the product meets the quality and requirements of the client.
- Analyze competitors and market trends to identify opportunities for product enhancement and differentiation.
- Manage timelines and budgets to ensure the internal team is executing according to specified statements of work
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, product owner, project management or related role.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of agile development principles and practices.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with web design and development. (BONUS)
- Knowledge of SEO and site optimization best practices. (BONUS)
- Familiarity with web analytics tools like Google Analytics. (BONUS)
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Work on exciting projects for leading e-commerce businesses
- This is a temporary to permanent position (3-month trial contract to start)
- This position requires approximately 40 hours/week commitment
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- This is a fully remote position, but the candidate must be able to accommodate working hours in the U.S. time zones for some hours of the day
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/vaan-e-commerce-product-owner
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.