Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Do you love empowering others? Do you love personal finance?
Are you excited to help and support people achieve breakthrough results at scale?
Do you want to work remotely for an impact-based, female-founded, fast-growing company?
At Dow Janes, we are changing the world by empowering women+ to have more money and therefore more choice and independence.
We are looking for an experienced financial coach to join our women-led team. As a key player in our organization you would help grow the impact we have on our members and change lives.
What You’ll Do:
As our financial coach, you will have four core responsibilities:
- Financial Coaching: Privately coach our members through live 1:1 calls and asynchronous video, voice, and text messages. Coaching will be on a wide range of topics, such as paying off debt, savings accounts, investing, life insurance, real estate, building credit, taxes, etc. You should have a general understanding of the financial industry and be able to coach/consult on a wide range of topics. You will also be the go-to coach for our team of coaches when they have questions.
- Group Coaching: Lead group coaching calls for members in our various programs. Facilitate a discussion across a variety of members while delivering a valuable individual experience.
- Curriculum Updates: Make changes and updates to our curriculum as necessary. As you notice opportunities for improvements, we encourage you to propose suggestions and make changes.
- Group Financial Education: Occasionally lead workshops and training events to the public as a Dow Janes Coach. This will involve creating content and leading a call with 100+ people on it. You should also be comfortable in a sales role as we will likely offer one of our products at the end of these workshops.
As our financial coach, you are dedicated to the success of our members. You know how to give them the right level of support and consulting, while also motivating them and keeping them inspired. You keep the member experience and member results at the forefront of your coaching decisions.
Succeeding as our financial coach requires you to be people oriented, confident and trustworthy, and able to juggle multiple conversations simultaneously. It also requires being highly organized, yet flexible enough to work in a fast paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
As our financial coach, you play an instrumental role in fulfilling our mission to amplify the voices and choices of women around the world by ensuring our customers succeed in building financial literacy and measurable wealth.
Who You’ll Work With
In this collaborative role, you’ll primarily be working directly with our customers, but you will also work with many other members of the team including our Programs Manager, our Community Manager, our team of coaches, and the customer experience team.
Where You’ll Work
We all work remotely and are scattered around North America from Washington to California, Florida to Massachusetts, as well as across the world - with team members in the Philippines and Pakistan.
That means you have the flexibility to work from anywhere - home, a coworking location, or remotely from Bali - as long as you’re available for meetings in pacific time.
We don’t micromanage you. We expect you to do your job, and make a plan when you need support.
You will be measured by 3 numbers as a Financial Coach:
1. Net Promoter Score - how likely our customers are to recommend our program
2. Average Coaching Feedback Score - the score that our members rate the coaching experience after completing coaching sessions, engaging in asynchronous coaching and group sessions.
3. Course Completion Rates - the percentage of customers who have completed curriculum monthly tracking to be complete at the end of their 12 months in the WBA program.
What does Dow Janes do and why?
Dow Janes is a company built by women, for women. We’re on a mission to get more money in the hands of more women through financial education. We help women get out of debt, learn to save, and get invested.
We offer a year-long coaching program, the Million Dollar Year, where we provide a step-by-step financial education curriculum, coaching, and a community that supports women on their journey of financial transformation.
We believe that good things happen when women have money, and we see it happen every single day at Dow Janes.
We’ve seen hundreds of success stories like Megan. People who now have peace of mind, confidence, and security that they didn’t have before.
Do you want to be the one responsible for helping thousands of members get these results, like Megan?
If you are excited to bring your coaching expertise to calls with members, your knack for communicating complicated financial terms in easy to understand ways to workshops, and your leadership skills to our fast growing organization, we look forward to talking to you!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Dow Janes is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. When hiring, we look for people who will add a new perspective and bring different experiences to our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you do not meet every single qualification, we still encourage you to apply.
Please apply and we will chat soon!
- Privately coach our members through live 1:1 calls and asynchronous video, voice, and text messages.
- Lead group coaching sessions for our members.
- Coach our team of coaches on topics that come up that they don’t know the answer to.
- Make changes and updates to our curriculum as necessary.
- Create new curriculum content as necessary.
- Create content for live workshops to the public.
- Lead workshops and training events as a Dow Janes Coach.
- Sell our products at the end of live workshops
- Work directly with our Product Lead to improve and optimize our programs.
- Create SOPs and training materials for facilitating private and group coaching calls for other coaches.
- Onboard and train new coaches.
This could be for you if:
- You are passionate about personal finance and women taking control of their financial situations.
- You are a teacher at heart; you can break down hard to understand concepts in easy to understand ways.
- You walk the talk; you have your own finances under control (perhaps you’ve experienced your own financial transformation).
- You have a vast understanding of the financial industry and are able to coach/consult on a wide range of topics with confidence, such as paying off debt, savings accounts, investing, life insurance, real estate, building credit, basic taxes, etc.
- You believe in the power of personal development and transformation. You challenge limiting beliefs and societal expectations. Your natural way of being empowers our coaches and members.
- You have an unshakeable belief in an individual’s ability to change their life at any moment regardless of their circumstances and communicate this through mindset coaching.
- You have high emotional intelligence and are able to listen to, support, and encourage others.
- You collaborate well and enjoy being part of a team.
- You’re an independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time, every time.
- You have strong communication skills and willingness to take constructive feedback.
- You are comfortable on video / recording training videos for members.
- You truly believe in our methods and approach and believe that anyone can do this.
- You’re highly organized and detail-oriented.
- You’re loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast paced small-business. environment where priorities can change quickly.
- You find it easy to pick up and learn new software.
- You're excited about taking over something that is good and making it even better.
- You are enthusiastic, uplifting, and positive.
- You prefer a work culture where there is direct feedback, high expectations, and people work well together.
- You want to provide an exceptional experience for our members with every single interaction
- Financial expertise or certification (can be a Financial Coaching program)
- 3+ years experience as a 1:1 financial coach
- Have experience creating financial training materials
- Are comfortable with technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective facilitator and experience in group coaching
- Bonus: You have career or mindset coaching experience
Software you will use:
- Treasury (our proprietary technology you will be trained on)
- Zoom (Call Platform)
- Google Suite
- AddEvent (scheduling software)
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Competitive compensation package includes:
- Base Salary ($60,000 - $85,000 based on qualifications)
- 401K + company match
- Health, vision and dental insurance stipend
- Tech stipend
- 4 weeks PTO and all federal holidays
- 3 months fully paid maternity leave and an additional 3 months unpaid if desired
Why you’ll love it here:
- We’re a small enthusiastic team of people that love their work, love this company, and love each other
- We’re a 100% women owned company
- We believe in doing well by doing good
- We’re dedicated and passionate, but we’re not workaholics. We don’t do overtime.
- We want you to love your life and thus stay with us for life. We work smart and strategically to eliminate busy work and wasted efforts. We intentionally direct our energy to tasks and ideas that produce results - and that’s it.
- You can work independently and from anywhere
- You get to use your talents for good! You’ll be directly making an impact helping women transform their financial lives (and thus their entire lives!)
- You will get to work alongside our founders who have built Dow Janes from the ground up to a multi-seven figure company
- You’re changing the world (actually). Your ideas matter. You’ll directly see the impact of your contributions on our customer.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.