Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
The Business Analytics team sits within Mural’s Centralized Operations team, which also includes Information Technology, Program Operations (PMO), and Business Operations and Strategy. Composed of skilled Data Analysts and Business Intelligence Analysts, the team works collaboratively with stakeholders from various departments to convert data into actionable insights that align with company goals and drive business growth.
You will lead a highly skilled team of analysts and engineers responsible for delivering quality insights, reporting, and business health metrics used for data-driven decision-making across the organization.
You will partner closely with leaders from Sales, Marketing, Revenue Operations, Finance, Data Engineering, and Product to understand the business strategy and data needs. You will create and own a data analytics strategy that best supports these needs, including through self-service reporting. Ultimately, you will play a key role in determining the short and long-term strategy of the organization!
- Lead, develop, and mentor a team of data and business intelligence analysts
- Build the analytics strategy and capabilities that support our cross-functional partners and Mural’s business strategy, establishing metrics and measurement strategies
- Work with product and business leaders to establish clear definitions of KPIs, health metrics, and reporting standards
- Solve hard analytical problems for the business, in partnership with Data Engineering, Systems, Product, Marketing, and others
- Ensure that the business understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization
- 8+ years of experience in the Data Analytics space with proven success in data strategy
- 5+ years in a leadership role, managing and developing a high performing team. Able to guide analysts and business intelligence engineers to prioritize and deliver high impact, complex data projects
- Ability to effectively present complex data and insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborative mindset and enthusiasm for taking on challenges and new responsibilities. Able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Enthusiastic about data, insights, and analytics models
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with modern data processing frameworks and tools
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms and data warehousing solutions (e.g., Databricks, Snowflake, BigQuery)
- Working leader mentality - you are equally comfortable driving strategic discussions and roll-up your sleeves to conduct analysis yourself if needed
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $206,000 - $250,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.