Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
Our Marketing Operations team is the operational heartbeat of our marketing organization. They are a small but mighty group of marketing operations managers who are responsible for ensuring we can execute on a variety of digital marketing campaigns including Account Based Marketing, Customer Onboarding, New Customer Acquisition → MQLs, and full Lifecycle Marketing.
You will sit in our Revenue Operations team and partner closely with our VP of Demand Generation, VP of Revenue Operations, CMO and VP of PMM, as well as our Business Analytics function.
- Define the Marketing Operations vision and strategy that enables our team to make sound, data-drive decisions
- Lead and grow a team of campaign operations managers as well as manage our external consultant relationships
- Determine and preside over the marketing operations roadmap and process, including constant evaluation of ways to improve processes
- Be responsible for maintenance and optimization of our MarTech stack including ensuring we have proper database management and connection to our Go-To-Market systems for lead routing (Marketo, RingLead, Salesforce, etc…)
- Regularly inform stakeholders across marketing, analytics, and sales of insights on marketing performance to ensure cross functional alignment on the best possible data driven marketing strategy
- Determine process flows, improvements & areas of opportunity to make our marketing automation systems more efficient & effective
- Be a thought leader and strategy lead, advising your cross functional teammates and senior leaders on how Mural can build a world class marketing operations engine
- 10+ years of marketing experience and 5+ years of management experience
- Deep experience in Marketing Operations best practices & experience building systems & processes from the ground up
- Experience working closely with Sr. Leadership across Marketing, Sales & Product and the ability to synthesize complex concepts and articulate them clearly to a broad audience
- Strong People Leadership Skills - High EQ, Low Ego. Proven ability to lead and grow a best in class teams
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated experience designing an innovative marketing technology stack
- Proven experience with change management and organizational transformation
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $175,700 - $219,600 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.