Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We're seeking a Food Safety Project Coordinator (6-month FTC) with a background in Data Entry to join our Professional Services team within Safefood360.
This role will focus on helping deliver customer satisfaction by reviewing large amount of data and inputting food safety records into our platform for our clients based.
The primary responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Learn and be proficient with the use of SF360 software
- Collection and organization of customer data, forms, records, procedures, schedules
- Verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing and analysing data for deficiencies, errors, gaps, and incongruences
- Correcting any deficiency and requesting missing data from the client
- Interpretation of this data to determine how best to set up and upload it to the software
- Entering data into prescribed database software
- Establishing entry priorities by maintaining an understanding of what data needs to be entered first
- Ensure the accurate data has been entered by reviewing, correcting, changing, or deleting entered information
- Preparing notes for clients
- Maintaining Smartsheets up to date
- Maintaining project trackers up to date
- Reporting to Implementation Specialist on the status and progress of all assigned tasks in the set-up project
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Experience in Data Entry or similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to act as both a strategic thinker and an implementer
- Trusted and proactive team player, supporting team colleagues in driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Strong organizational, administration, and time management skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or equivalent is desirable
LGC is a leading, global life science tools company, providing mission-critical components and solutions into high-growth application areas across the human healthcare and applied market segments. Its high-quality product portfolio is comprised of mission-critical tools for genomic analysis and for quality assurance applications, which are typically embedded and recurring within our customers’ products and workflows and are valued for their performance, quality, and range.
LGC strongly believes that every job applicant and employee should be valued for their individual talents regardless of age, disability, race, color, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion, or belief. Short listing, interviewing and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age, or trade union membership.
For more information about LGC, please visit our website
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.