Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for an Analytics Engineer to design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot SQL data models. The salary for this position is €62,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world as long as your main location is between UTC-4 and UTC+8:00.
About the Team
We are a global team of 130+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot complex SQL data models in dbt
- Ensure quality of data sources by writing tests, debugging data inaccuracies and inconsistencies
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and the analytics team to design and develop end-to-end solutions — while balancing business requirements, cost, security, and performance
- Produce automated reports on top of a data warehouse.
- Participate in code reviews to promote a high standard of work across the team
- Develop our internal tools, processes, and workflows to help us deliver more efficiently to business stakeholders
- You have 2+ years of experience in analytics or a similar role that involves generating insights for business stakeholders, exploring data, SQL data modelling, and statistical analysis.
- You have 1+ years of hands-on experience with dbt and a modern Data Warehouse like BigQuery or Snowflake.
- You can extract requirements from even the most complex of business questions. You know how important iterating on analyses is, to stay close to business needs.
- You have strong instincts and judgment about business implications of data analysis, as you collaborate with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority to understand their data needs.
- You are comfortable working with git, SQL, python, and dev environments You pride yourself on writing performant, easy-to-read SQL.
- You know how important QA and building trust in data is.
- You care about details and have a mature attitude to documentation, security, and process — all of which are important and inform everything we do.
- You have worked in a SaaS, product or e-commerce company before.
- You write and speak English well. You prefer to over- vs under-communicate. You like transparency, openness, and asking questions.
Bonus points for:
- Deep experience in one or more business domains (e.g. marketing, product, growth, sales). You understand how to drive value in these domains.
- Experience with our analytics stack (Prefect, Airbyte, dbt, BigQuery, Looker, Heap, Hex) is ideal. We're open to considering candidates that have experience in other cloud warehouse-focused analytics tools.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work - we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure)
- Laptop budget up to €2,500 and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office, and additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/toggl-data-engineer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.