Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
What you will do
As a Data Engineer at Timescale🐯you would be responsible for the quality and maintenance of data warehouse and data products used to power analytics with time-series data for internal customers at Timescale.
Timescale is a fully-remote company with team members around the world, and English language fluency is a requirement. To better coordinate with their teams, the preferred candidate for this role will have working hours in the North/South American time zones.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist the build and maintenance of a data warehouse “source of truth”, with joined data across Sales interactions, Product usage, Database telemetry, Marketing data, and more, including both SaaS systems (Salesforce, Hubspot) as well lower-level systems data (k8s events, Prometheus metrics)
- Enable and ensure data self-serve and accessibility across the company.
- Create data pipeline monitoring automation
- Develop strong partnerships with the data engineering team and business operations team
- Serve as an evangelist for high-quality, data-driven decision making at Timescale
A little bit about you
You believe that organizations are best when they’re diverse and inclusive, and you’re committed to ensuring that everything we at Timescale do reflects this belief. You can’t wait to be a part of using technology to empower our Timescalers and give them the freedom to work anywhere around the world.
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in data engineering, data analytics or a comparable field, preferably in a startup environment
- Have experience working with various types of databases and data warehouses; such as PostgreSQL, BigQuery/Athena, and Snowflake.
- Have experience with creating and maintaining ETL and Reverse ELT processes, combining data from many sources (Including Salesforce) and forms.
- Maintain rigorous attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Are extremely organized and able to handle sensitive information.
- Are passionate about clean data
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.