Love, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are the leading direct-to-consumer womenswear brand, headquartered in Singapore, with an omnichannel presence across Indonesia and Malaysia, a retail franchise in Cambodia, and are fast expanding into international markets namely Japan, Hong Kong SAR China, and the United States of America.
Founded in 2010, we are proudly female-founded with more than 70% female representation across our organization, leadership, and STEM roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C round in 2021 and know that we’re on the cusp of something great, where we’re working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community, and experiences.
There’s a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we’re looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!).
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You’ll have a front seat experience in impacting women across the globe through fashion and data.
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level data analyst who will play a pivotal role in championing a data-driven approach in our decision-making and empowering our organisation to act smarter, faster and more efficiently. You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing a variety of data-enabled solutions, generating actionable insights and launching direct decision output models to improve our business. In addition, you’ll play an important role in setting up best-practices for our analytics workflow.
You should have / be
- A Love, Bonito Culture Fit
- Good grasp of the Love, Bonito brand and unique proposition
- A genuine curiosity to know how things work and how to make them better
- An entrepreneurial, self starter, get-your-hands dirty attitude
- Enjoy learning new things and pick them up quickly
- A demonstrated result-driven data obsession
- Problem solver: You identify, scope and solve loosely defined problems; you design and execute logical action-plans so that challenges can be solved systematically
- Analytical and data-driven: You love working with numbers and extracting knowledge from data. You’re extremely objective, thorough and diligent. You can also efficiently and independently query, manipulate, explore data using tools such as SQL & Python
- Business-driven:. You are able to learn new business contexts from business stakeholders, quickly as per project requirements, and you have the ability to apply this contextual information into the analysis or design of data products. You exemplify business acumen and develop solutions and insights with business goals in mind.
- Creativity & communication: Ability to think ‘out of the box’ and translating data into simple human language and compelling visualisations (data storytelling), to empower the broader organisation to understand and leverage data
- Relationship management: Good relationship management and ability to work independently with business stakeholders from other functional teams
Decision modelling and automation
- Help stakeholders refine problem statements and translate those into analytics projects that can be clearly defined
- Work closely with technical and business teams to iterate solutions, A/B test and gather actionable feedback to continuously raise the standards of our analytics capabilities
- Develop predictive models using a variety of statistical methods and machine learning techniques (such as customer segmentation, loyalty program mechanics, sales forecast)
- Participate and contribute in sessions to review model performance, brainstorm and prioritise new opportunities
Analytics frameworks and insights generation
- Define performance metrics, targets and ensure alignment across the company
- Design, build and maintain user-friendly dashboards for tracking business health as well as performance of launched models and specific initiatives
- Present, prepare and coordinate on-going performance reviews (e.g. weekly and quarterly)
- Solicit feedback and provide insights through data storytelling and intuitive data visualisations
- Contribute to the development of our analytics capabilities and collaborate closely with other members of the team, such as data engineers, data scientist, and other data analysts, to drive meaningful improvements
- Capable of independently discovering and scoping business problems, loosely defined from non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to execute analytics projects by breaking down goals into clear actionable tasks
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders during meetings, in writing, as well as through presentations and dashboards
- Willingness to learn and the ability to do so quickly and independently
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Python for data analytics: transforming and analysing large amounts of data
- Experience with data visualisation tools, preferably Tableau and/or Metabase
- Knowledge of statistical methods and some experience in applying that to solve business problems
Advantageous to have
- BS or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science)
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience, preferably in e-commerce, retail, or digital product development
- Experience working with Databricks, or in a data-lake environment
- Familiar with concepts of data mesh, and data products
- Experience with website tracking, especially GTM and Google Analytics
1. Flexible Work Arrangement
- Work from anywhere*!
- Remote work and adjustable hours - as long as present during our core working hours
2. Staff Wellness
- Comprehensive corporate insurance (Fully covered visits at our panel clinics, Dental coverage, Maternity reimbursement, and Mental wellness support)
- Tailored coaching services for mental wellness
3. Learning and Career Development
- Learning and development (i.e. subscription plans to best-in-class resources, personal development fund etc)
- Dedicated leadership training for those with managerial responsibilities
- Friday PM off for learning
4. #TeamLB perks
- Generous staff discount off LB products
- Corporate partnerships with a variety of companies
- Welcome to #TeamLB swag and store gift cards (get your LB work outfit on us!)
- Employee driven peer-to-peer recognition platform to honour and celebrate everyday achievements
- Internal Referral programme