Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Collaborating and Coordinating with other team members to support data analysis efforts, identify data needs and deliver solutions.
- Work closely with the media and online campaigners, and fundraising people to develop, implement, refine our data, and define analytics priorities.
- Manage CRM like Salesforce and Marketing automation platforms like Marketo.
- Preparing reports that effectively communicate trends, patterns, insights, recommendations, and predictions using relevant data and advanced statistical methods.
- Gathering and processing raw data from various sources.
- Managing databases, data systems, data flows and pipelines by ensuring our data are coherent and clean.
- Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to best quality practices for data analysis, data protection included.
- Managing Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial intelligence (AI) systems to solve real-world problems.
- Develop effective communication methods through asynchronous communication being able to work in an agile development environment.
- Share knowledge through detailed documentation.
- Knowledge of how to train and fine-tune AI models is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist and/or Data Engineer.
- Solid command of SQL; he/she can find the most efficient way to write a SELECT statement and possess experience with relational databases principles.
- Experience using analytical tools (like Google Analytics 4).
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (like Looker) and data warehousing software (like Google Big Query).
- Experience in working with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms. Experience with Marketo and/or Salesforce is a big plus.
- Familiarities with Cloud Services such as the Google Cloud Platform and Google ML in particular.
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, and transforming techniques turning mountains of data into clean reports and visualizations that are attractive and user-friendly (data mining), ensuring that conclusions are coherent and based on the cleanest possible data.
- Consistently spots when data looks wrong and can figure out why.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts, particularly regarding Machine Learning (ML). Knowledge of AI-related technologies, such as natural language processing and neural networks, is a big plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion and commitment to human dignity, life, family, liberty, citizen empowerment, and social change.
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture and a hierarchical team structure.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and requirements.
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Duolingo English Test is required for all non-natives with a minimum 100 (B2 equivalent) score. Spanish and other additional languages are an asset. Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, especially in writing.
- We’re winning. Our campaigning works and we’re changing politics and policies across the world. Check out some of our recent victories here.
- Our tactics are bold and effective. We do what’s needed to win campaigns, whether it’s launching petitions, partnering with like-minded organizations, helping our members call the decision maker or rallying on the streets.
- Large funders don’t control our strategy. We work with members to do what’s best for the world each and every time.
- We thrive in risky situations. We don’t let powerful forces like the Spanish Socialist Government or Soros’s empire bully us with legal, brand or financial threats. We’re experts at navigating risk and meeting threats head on, in the media, the courts or on the streets.
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on campaigns that make an impact so you can enjoy defending life, family and freedom and changing the world.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto.
Vacation & Holidays: Join CitizenGO and enjoy 24 vacation days per year and local public holidays. We also provide various types of leave, such as parental, sick, medical, and bereavement. Attractive Benefits: Embrace the freedom of working remotely at CitizenGO, with flexible hours and a consistent 40-hour work week. Benefit from our tuition reimbursement program (up to €500 per year), English/Spanish language courses (USD120 per month on iTalki), and an annual Christmas gift. Each team member may receive one free book per month (up to €30). Practical Assistance for Your Success: We equip you with the necessary tools to excel in your role, including Chromebooks, mobile phone lines, and smartphones for select positions. Work comfortably with our home office setup allowance (up to €500 every two years) and coworking memberships (up to €200 per month). Innovative Technology: CitizenGO grants access to Copy.ai, an AI-powered copywriting platform, and Grammarly, designed to enhance the quality of your English writing. Engaging Meetups: Connect and collaborate with your colleagues during our annual retreats, evaluation meetings, mini-retreats, conferences, summits, and monthly meetups in Madrid.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.