Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Share Option Plan
- 100% Remote
- Insurtech industry leader worldwide
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C;
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally;
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more;
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 34 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world;
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors;
- We have offices in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Vietnam;
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021;
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and lead the customer support team to deliver outstanding service, including managing performance, providing feedback, and conducting regular coaching sessions.
- Ensure that the customer support team has sufficient training, knowledge and skills to triage incidents as well as being able to resolve issues within a timely fashion and within SLAs.
- Review and maintain the Incident Management Process for various priority and severity incidents reported by customers, internally or by the monitoring tools. The process requires liaising with other departments within CoverGo including: Security, Infra, Engineering, QA, and others.
- Manage and maintain a set of support guidelines, processes, documentation and troubleshooting guides to aid team members in their day-to-day handling of tickets.
- Responsible for monitoring the CoverGo production environments using current and future monitoring and alert tools. If incidents are created as a result of an alert by the monitoring tools, depending on the impact and severity, the customer support team will triage and report such incidents internally and to customers.
- Develop and maintain a regular set of customer reports that is shared and reviewed with customers every month. Such reports include metrics and dashboards related to system uptime, performance, incidents, SLAs, response and resolution trends, etc.
- Ensure that disaster recovery processes are up-to-date and periodically reviewed, updated and tested.
- Any other task as may be assigned
What We Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a customer support management role, preferably within the insurance or insurtech industry.
- ITIL Certification (or equivalent) is highly preferred.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a track record of motivating and inspiring high-performance teams.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and the ability to think strategically about customer issues and resolutions.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact effectively with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customer situations with empathy and professionalism.
- Proficiency in customer support software, Atlassian products and CRM systems.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from data to improve support operations.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Knowledge and experience of SaaS and cloud computing is highly desirable.
- Experience working with distributed or outsourced teams is a plus.
- Must be based in Europe to be able to cover a wider range of time zones.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Remote Work Opportunity
- Local time zone office hours, work by your schedule
- Paid Time Offs
- Share Option Plan
- Company performance bonus
- Company activities & team offsites to exotic locations
- Training and development plan
Covergo Company Video
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.