Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Portland Oregon
(What we like to call Customer Happiness)
In addition to responding to incoming requests, you will be proactively reaching out to customers that are in trial and need help onboarding. You’ll be expected to be a self-starter, capable of working independently with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to empathize with the goals and desires of those that work at a coffee roastery, or their customers
- Goal oriented and like to set goals and hit them. We will be working to get our customers to hit certain benchmarks. You will be working to help achieve those goals.
- Ability to remain calm and empathize with a frustrated customers
- A curious and always learning mindset - if you don’t know, how can you find out more?
- Comfortable working independently and communicating via video and online messaging platforms like Slack
- Take responsibility to follow up on client inquiries and ensure their success
- Answering help desk tickets in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
- Working with the team to improve the customer experience
- Identifying opportunities to empower users by writing self-help docs that are sprinkled with videos. Also updating current help articles.
- Conduct user training via Zoom
- Partner with Engineering or Product teams as needed to test software applications
- Collaborate with the team on any tickets that require their input
- Track and report your success
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in online customer service or customer support (required)
- 2+ years of experience in customer success (required)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in B2B (or B2C) Saas.
- Experience working at a coffee roastery (nice to have but not required)
- Experience using HelpScout (nice to have)
- Experience in working with goals and metrics (KPIs) in previous roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working as part of a remote team
This job is a full-time remote/work from home contract position.
Pay is between $1500-$2500 USD / month.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/roaster-tools-customer-support-and-success-role
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.