Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Helsinki, Finland
- Our team is spread out over 10 countries
- 13 nationalities
- Every employee talks to Customers every week, no matter what your function! We love our Customers!
- 92% of our revenue comes from repeat buyers! (And we are still growing after well over a decade of business!)
- Putting the Customer first in everything we do
- Small teams with lots of autonomy
- Making data driven decisions
- Being candid, fair & honest
- Maintaining a flat meritocratic org structure
- Managing through social trust, not control
- Allowing people to work from wherever and whenever (with a few exceptions) - results matter, not hours
- Adhering to a daily schedule that includes a mix of: Phones, four (4) simultaneous chats, and emails.
- Engaging in human conversations with Customers to identify and resolve issues, and provide help for them to succeed and have fun in the auctions.
- Ensuring Customers receive the best Customer Service possible by responding to Customers in real time with the highest quality answer and experience possible. We live to go above and beyond for our Customers.
- Completing follow-up documentation after each Customer ticket.
- Offer needs-based solutions, not pushy sales.
- This is not a regular 9-5 job - We have 24/7 Customer Support so we are seeking night owls and weekend warriors alike!
- Owning your own development through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to take initiative on opportunities.
Modern computer skills
- Must be comfortable using and multitasking through: G-Suite, presentation software, communication tools (Slack and Zoom). Ability to learn new software is an asset.
- Nice to have: experience with Zendesk, using text expander software, MMO gaming mouse (for productivity)
- In possession of a work permit from Canada, Finland, UK, or Spain. Your application will not be considered if you do not meet this requirement.
- Advanced computer skills
- Fluent professional English proficiency
- Type a minimum of 50 words per minute (Test yourself online if unsure!)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- You hold yourself to high ethical standards
- Proofread your application!
- Home office: We will provide any upgrades you need to your home office setup
- A Kindle with unlimited budget: Any Business Book is yours to read!
- Team offsites: We get together as a full team every year, the last ones were in Crete, Helsinki, and Nice.
- Pizza Fridays: At least every Friday the 13th (But usually more frequently!) we have Pizza Parties for both our Team at the Office and Remote! Delivered right to your door.
- Gifts: We believe in celebrating... it's part of our Work Hard / Play Hard Culture!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/trifecta-retail-ventures-customer-happiness-advocate-remote
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.