Building the Future of Crypto
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Kraken Futures.
Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!
We’re looking for a skilled Junior Copywriter to join our Brand Creative Team at Kraken. You’ll work closely with our Product, Marketing, Social, and Design teams to create brand communication that looks, feels, and sounds distinctly Kraken. We always choose clear and concise over clever and wordy. So this is an exciting opportunity for a skilled writer with the ability to simplify complex topics through copy that feels informative, clear and human.
- Work closely with our Brand Copy Lead to master the Kraken voice and make sure it stays consistent across all channels and campaigns.
- Write engaging short-form copy that enhances every touchpoint of the brand, including:
- - Email copy that feels informative, approachable and human
- - Website & landing page copy that’s engaging and on-brand
- - Performance copy that grabs attention and encourages action
- - Social ad copy that follows the Kraken tone and best practice of each platform
- Flex between product and creative copy while maintaining the right tone and impeccable attention to detail.
- Adapt and evolve copy over the course of a project or campaign to meet changing needs and inputs.
- Keep up with the latest crypto trends to inform projects and deliver work that’s globally and culturally relevant.
- Support internal and external teams on reactive projects with often tight deadlines.
Skills you should HODL
- 2-4 years experience as a Copywriter in the financial space
- Great writing skills: You have impeccable writing skills, a knack for simplifying the complex, and the work samples to prove it.
- Solid understanding of writing for lifecycle (e.g. email, push notifications), websites, product and creative campaigns.
- Knows crypto: You’re familiar with blockchain technology, crypto, and decentralized finance (DeFi).
- Loves to collaborate: You’re comfortable working in a fully-remote team, taking on constructive feedback and incorporating it into your writing.
- Naturally creative: You’re able to think creatively, spot opportunities and come up with exciting new ideas for marketing campaigns and more.
- Detail obsessed: You have a keen eye for detail and sharp proofreading skills. You catch errors and inconsistencies in copy before anyone else.
- Flexible: You’re coachable, open-minded and happy to adapt when things change.
Location Tagging: #US #EU #Canada #LI-AG1
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Learn on the Kraken Blog
Connect on LinkedIn
Apply for this job