Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
What you'll get to do
- Lead the content team to improve procedures, training, and tooling to reach 100% accuracy in the grant database while ensuring each operation is running as efficiently as possible.
- Foster a high output grant building team that intentionally builds quality grants for our users.
- Own and be accountable for the team’s KPIs. Have a constant eye on our metrics and use them to identify areas of improvement and any potential issues.
- Manage and hire content team associates who run the day-to-day operations of grant building and review. Strategize with and support this team as you work to design and execute quarterly goals and projects.
- Own short and long term manual operations around ingesting and reviewing 990 award data.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Growth, and Product Teams to provide the ‘Content Perspective’ and determine how potential projects may impact our procedures and/or how Content can support.
What we're looking for
- Experience owning people based operations and proven success improving procedural efficiency and efficacy.
- An epic attention to detail that is backed by an analytical brain able to not only identify errors but understand the root causes and execute comprehensive fixes.
- A natural optimizer - you see all the holes and possibilities in any given procedure and work to make them as efficient as possible.
- Tech savvy and comfortable/experience working in software and utilizing internal and external tools to achieve goals and track metrics.
- Able to step back and look at the big picture and how individual projects and pieces impact the user experience.
- Some familiarity with the nonprofit sector and/or grants. You know the challenges nonprofits face, and the landscape of corporate, government, and foundation giving.
- Passion for our mission: You know that nonprofits do good work and face a lot of challenges. You want to wake up every morning knowing that you are helping an organization succeed, and make a positive impact.
Nice to haves
- Experience managing and hiring full-time employees. Evidence of empowering direct reports to be successful in their roles.
- Has worked at a startup and enjoys a fast paced environment.
- An intimate understanding of the world of grants and nonprofit organizations.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary + equity
- Fully covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO policy, including parental leave
- Company laptop + $500 to set up your home workstation
- Work with awesome nonprofits around the US. We partner with incredible organizations doing meaningful work, and you get to help power their success.
- We’re customer-focused. We routinely seek feedback from our customers to improve the Instrumentl experience for everyone.
- We love to experiment. Our team is constantly generating new ideas and iterating to see what works - ideation and experimentation are key values.
- We’re approachable and collaborative. Everyone has a voice, and we’re all building Instrumentl together.
- We kick it every day with some of the nicest people in the world. No joke, our customers are often on the front lines educating kids, saving endangered species, and restoring watersheds. In helping them take advantage of Instrumentl’s technology, you’re helping them move the world forward.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.