Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Provide genuine value to the reader in the form of practical advice and takeaways;
- Highlights our client’s product features and use-cases in a natural way
- Discuss the cutting edge of AI (text generation) integration with business communications and content marketing.
Our client is a well-known AI natural language generation platform. Their features encourage users to view AI software as a companion tool for writing and content creation tasks. This is particularly focused towards business professionals and those working in the content marketing field.
Our ideal applicants have one or more of the following:
- A relevant degree (e.g. marketing; communications)
- Other recognized industry-specific qualifications (e.g. Google or HubSpot Academy)
- 2+ years experience working in a relevant role
- 2+ years writing about content marketing, business operations, and AI (preferably bylined) for well-known blogs and publications
Eleven Writing produces high-quality written content for some of the world’s largest digital publishers and brands, including TechRadar, Tom’s Guide, Top10.com, Cardano, and more. We work with subject-matter expert writers and professional editors to produce publish-ready content.
Advantages of Working with Eleven
- Get your byline on top bands (TechRadar, Marie Claire, Top10.com, and Cardano are just some of the companies we work with).
- Write on a wide variety of topics in your field.
- Work closely with professional editors who will help you level up your craft and learn industry best practices.
- Access to a streamlined working platform with automated invoices and payments.
- Ability to self-assign articles.
- Expectations provided in advance, usually with a template or comprehensive brief, minimising revisions and turn-around time.
- Ongoing Slack support from dedicated Project Managers to resolve queries regarding topics, article specifics, briefs and guidelines, etc.
- Possibilities to progress within the company over time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce high-quality, well-researched articles in compliance with client briefs and expectations.
- Revise articles in response to editor and/or client feedback.
- Consistently meet deadlines and minimum weekly output for articles and revisions.
- Watch relevant Slack channels for notifications and updates.
- Raise issues encountered in completing work in appropriate Slack channels.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Native-level English.
- Subject-matter expertise as demonstrated by a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or 3+ years’ industry or relevant writing experience.
- Outstanding writing skills and a desire to continuously improve your craft.
- Excellent research skills and ability to identify appropriate and credible sources
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SEO writing knowledge and/or experience.
- Familiarity with a range of online article formats and styles, such as blog posts, software/product reviews, feature articles, technical guides, and how-to articles.
- Ability to closely follow & apply style guidelines and client briefs.
- Versatility in adapting tone and style in line with the target audience.
- Willingness to respond positively to constructive feedback from editors or clients.
- Strong work ethic and a professional attitude.
- Resourcefulness and proactivity in seeking solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable using collaboration software (i.e., Google Workspace; Slack).
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/eleven-writing-content-marketing-ai-business-writer-remote
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.