Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Social Discovery Group is the world's largest group of social discovery companies which unites more than 50 brands. For more than 20 years, we have been creating premium international dating services and social discovery apps with a focus on video streaming, AI technologies, entertainment, and game mechanics. Our product portfolio includes Dating.com, Cupid Media, Dil Mil, and many others. The products are already used by more than 500 million users in 150 countries around the world.
SDG Invests in social discovery technology startups around the world. Our Investments include Open AI, Patreon, Flo, Wildly, RAW, EVA AI, Clubhouse, Magnet, Tubit, Woebot, BamBam, Flure, Astry, Coursera, Academia, Harbour, Space, Auto1, DocSend, AppAnnie, Rapyd, Boom Supersonic, Trading, View, K-Health and many others.
We solve the problem of loneliness, isolation, and disconnection with the help of digital reality.
Our digital nomad team of more than 800 professionals works all over the world. Our international team of like-minded people and professionals solves ambitious daily tasks and creates truly global products. We value focusing on results, a proactive approach, and we are always looking for new and unconventional ideas.
Our teams of digital nomads live and work remotely from Cyprus, Malta, the USA, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Australia, Poland, Israel, Türkiye, Latvia and many others.
We are looking for a Community manager for one of our investment products.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop an effective social/community strategy which aligns with the brand values and vision;
- Create interesting and engaging (viral) content for TikTok/Instagram which amplifies brand messaging;
- Monitor comments, private messages, and mentions on a daily basis to ensure consistent engagement;
- Utilize organic growth strategies to increase followers, likes, and interactions;
- Monitor trends and UGC in order to identify potential opportunities for engagement;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the social media strategy complements current brand objectives;
- Review performance metrics and provide timely reports on community growth and activity;
- Interact with external agencies/influencers to support content creation;
- Research best practices for content and community programs and recommend these strategies to optimize user experience.
We expect from you:
- Proficiency in using TikTok and Instagram platforms, including knowledge of their latest features, algorithms, and best practices;
- Basic data analysis skills to interpret social media metrics and make informed decisions;
- Content creation skills, including video editing, graphic design, and copywriting for social media;
- Experience with other social media platforms, such as YouTube, Twitter, or Facebook;
- Knowledge of influencer marketing and collaboration strategies;
- Native English.
What do we offer:
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY to work full time;
- 7 wellness days per year (time off) that can be used to deal with household issues, to lie down and recover without taking sick leave;
- Bonuses up to $5000 for recommending successful applicants for positions in the company;
- Full payment for professional training, international conferences and meetings;
- Corporate discount for English lessons;
- Health benefits. If you are not eligible for Corporate Medical Insurance, the company will compensate up to $1000 gross per year per employee according to the paychecks. This can be spent on self-purchase of health insurance, or on doctor's fees for yourself and close relatives (spouse, children);
- Workplace organization. The company provides all employees with an equipped workplace and all the necessary equipment (table, armchair, wifi, etc.) in the locations where we have offices or co-working. In the other locations, the company provides reimbursement of workplace costs up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks. This money can be spent on the rent of the co-working room, on equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.) during those 3 years;
- Internal gamified gratitude system: receive bonuses from colleagues and exchange them for time off, merch, team building activities, massage certificates, etc.
Sounds good? Join us now!
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.