Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Most of this will be text based via email (in FreshDesk) and a Forum Based Community and will be supporting two separate parts of our business.
The first part is our core membership and includes tickets around billing, portal access, content questions, bugs etc.
And, the second part is to support a complete Sales & Marketing Automation platform that we give our members for free - we provide first level support for our members use of the platform.
(this platform is called Growably and is built on the High-Level Platform)
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing day to day:
- Answering Inbound Helpdesk Queries in Freshdesk & our Community, providing quick, friendly & helpful support experiences to our members
- Escalating Issues to our Development Team, Admin Team & External Vendors when needed and managing them through to completion
- Maintaining and Improving our existing FAQ System at https://help.thetechtribe.com
- Helping manage the CEO’s Inbox, which mostly has Helpdesk style tickets in it as well since we use that email address to send our Marketing Campaigns
- Adding, Improving and Updating any SOPs for any tasks we repeat more than once. We have a culture of documentation to help us deliver awesome experiences and avoid missing important things.
There is typically between 2-4 hours of work needed per day, so this is ideal for someone such as a stay at home parent not looking for a full-time role and needing flexible hours.
The role will be paid per hour and we’ll negotiate this rate with you. We always pay above local standards for our team members wherever they are in the world and we strive to make sure our team are very happy with what they earn and the impact they have in our business and with our members.
We’re looking for an immediate start, however we can be flexible by 1-2 weeks if you need to give an existing employer some notice.
- You love to deliver awesome levels of support to people. We often do things such as send physical apology gifts to our members [e.g. books etc] whenever they have a less than stellar experience.
- You enjoy working a-synchronously (we have very few meetings and interact mostly via text chat)
- You’re overly communicative, we all default to being verbose in our interactions rather than short
- You enjoy hunting for solutions to challenging issues and are happy to ask for help when you can’t find the answer in a reasonable time
- You have two hours of overlap with the Sydney, Australia time-zone (9am-5pm), especially in the first few months. This need will taper off as you get up to speed with the role.
- You have previous experience with a Marketing or Sales Automation Platform (e.g. InfusionSoft/Keap, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, High-Level etc). This one is not necessary as we can train you, but any previous experience will be a great bonus.
- You’re very detailed and don’t miss the minor things. To help us work out whether this is you, please mention the word “struth” somewhere in your application (it’s an Aussie slang word, haha)]
- You’re not looking for a fast growth, startup style business with huge career progression opportunities. We are more a “slow and steady” business having only grown to 10 team members in 7 years. There is however the chance to move up to a more Operational level from this role as we grow.
- You’re looking to settle into a role for 3+ years
- Finally, if you consider yourself a bit geeky, you’ll fit right in 🤓
Our mission is to empower MSPs by providing Knowledge, Skills, Training, Templates, Tools, Confidence, Community & Support to become the best MSPs in the world* 🤓
[* an MSP is technical jargon for an outsourced B2B I.T. Services Provider. Essentially they help other small businesses with Technology, including things like Cloud Platforms, Networking, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Computers, Servers, Firewalls etc]
We currently have ~4,000 members in our program and an additional ~5,000 of their team members and we support them with our small remote team of 10 humans spread out around the world.
(including USA, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines and Australia (where our CEO is from))
We work hard to deliver an amazing experience to our members to help them better run and grow their business and we take a lot of pride in what we do.
You can see what our members say about us here: https://thetechtribe.com/love
We’re a very financially stable business so there’s no looming threat of lay-offs or downsizing that often happens in faster moving, bigger businesses.
Our CEO used to own an MSP and sold it in 2016 and his experience formed the basis for the start of the Tech Tribe.
- Flexible Work Hours (especially after the first 1-2 months once you’re onboarded)
- Work from Anywhere (you can travel around the world if you want)
- Annual Team Retreat at a Global Location
- Continual Education with opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Never work on your Birthday (or the next biz day)
- Company Laptop & Home Setup (External Monitors, Stand-Up Desk etc)
- Kindle with Unlimited Business Book Allowance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-tech-tribe-client-support-rep
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.