Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We are looking for a driven Chief Product Officer to join our executive team and drive the scaling of our SaaS company to the next level. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our product strategy, driving revenue growth, and ensuring the success of our products in the market. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our company's growth trajectory and shape the future of our products.
You can work from anywhere in the world as long as your main location has ~4 hours overlap with the UTC+3 time zone
About the Team
We are a global team of 130+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive product strategy aligned with the company's overall direction.
- Inspire people through visionary thinking and foster a culture of innovation: Drive and communicate a compelling product vision that inspires and aligns the organization around the product strategy.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation, experimentation, and continuous improvement, encouraging creative thinking and cross-functional collaboration.
- Driving revenue growth through product-led strategies. Developing a deep PLG mindset with the product team to acquire, retain, and expand our customer base.
- Leading the product management team in defining and prioritizing product roadmaps, features, and enhancements.
- Defining and monitoring key product metrics and performance indicators to measure the success and impact of product initiatives. Establishing a data-driven culture within the product team.
- Supporting the launch and refinement of product management processes and tools that align with the organization's needs in ensuring timely and effective product development and collaboration among cross-functional teams.
- Collaborating with teams outside of product, including engineering, marketing, customer success, support and sales, to ensure effective product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Managing the product management budget, including resource allocation and investment decisions.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in an executive role at a fully-remote bootstrapped product-led SaaS business, we should talk
In particular, we would love to hear from you if:
- You are a great team player and communicator when working with others. You are responsive to feedback and always seek to learn and improve.
- You like transparency, openness, and asking questions. Your English communication, both written and verbal, is great and you prefer to over- rather than under-communicate.
- You are passionate about solving customer problems and ensure that all product decisions are guided by deep understanding of users, you strive to create exceptional value for them.
- You love solving ambiguous business problems from first principles, and building solutions, processes, and teams around them.
- You leverage data and analytics proficiently to drive product decisions, identify trends, measure success, and make data-informed recommendations.
- You exhibit a passion for innovation, staying ahead of industry trends, and exploring new ideas to drive product differentiation and maintain a competitive advantage.
- You have demonstrated strong experience as a leader in a high-growth, product-led B2B SaaS company.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work - we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure)
- Laptop budget up to €2,500 and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office, and additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/toggl-chief-product-officer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.