Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
The Campaigns Editor is at the core of CitizenGO’s advocacy work, running global and national online campaigns, and preparing campaign communications read by thousands of people each week, creating compelling and powerful opportunities to take action across the world.
This is an exciting position at the heart of one of the most innovative and promising advocacy and mobilization organizations in the world today. It offers a unique platform from which to help develop and pursue large-scale social change efforts.
The Campaigns Editor supports and helps to lead the research and development of campaigns and run the campaigns on a range of national and global issues, helping to channel the time and money of our members in the most effective ways possible. The Campaigns Editor reports to one of Campaigners, to one of the Managers, Campaigns, or to the Director of Campaigns.
- Monitoring world and local events and identifying opportunities for strong campaigns.
- Consulting with experts and supporting the development of a strong strategy, policy, and message.
- Drafting, proofreading, and editing campaign emails and other marketing communications.
- Drafting, proofreading, and editing prompts to be used with Artificial Intelligence to generate and enhance emails, communications, and other written materials.
- Looking for sources for campaigns -- finding relevant, issue-specific, supporting materials from the press, NGOs, etc.
- Publishing and editing online content.
- Establish connections with influencers, journalists, and activists on social media to enhance the reach of our campaigns.
- For non-English lists Campaigns Editors, taking English CitizenGO’s campaigns and turning them into sharp and compelling specific language campaigns -- translating/editing all relevant materials, and working on the CitizenGO backend interface to create web pages and emails in the specific language.
- Correspondence and consultation (e.g. polling) with members.
- Monitoring CitizenGO website for functionality and language errors: typos, grammatical errors, etc.
- Enthusiasm for and broad experience with software tools and proven experience quickly learning new ones.
- Good strategic, creative, and innovative thinking. Ability to analyze socio-political scenarios, develop complex ideas, and communicate them clearly.
- Understanding of how civic advocacy, citizen mobilization, and grassroots campaigning function.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in their native language. Needs to be able to write concisely and informally in an emotional and active voice.
- Passion and commitment to human dignity, life, family, liberty, citizen empowerment, and social change.
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture and a hierarchical team structure.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and requirements.
- Willing to work autonomously on a variety of tasks and projects, prioritizing them efficiently.
- Aiming at proactivity, taking the initiative to get the job done, and enriching with valuable projects and proposals to the entire organization.
- Previous experience in copywriting and producing marketing content is an asset.
- Proficiency in using AI to generate emails, communications, and other written materials is an asset.
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Duolingo English Test is required for all non-native with a minimum score of 100 (B2 equivalent).
- We’re winning. Our campaigning works and we’re changing politics and policies across the world. Check out some of our recent victories here.
- Our tactics are bold and effective. We do what’s needed to win campaigns, whether it’s launching petitions, partnering with like-minded organizations, helping our members call the decision maker or rallying on the streets.
- Large funders don’t control our strategy. We work with members to do what’s best for the world each and every time.
- We thrive in risky situations. We don’t let powerful forces like the Spanish Socialist Government or Soros’s empire bully us with legal, brand or financial threats. We’re experts at navigating risk and meeting threats head on, in the media, the courts or on the streets.
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on campaigns that make an impact so you can enjoy defending life, family and freedom and changing the world.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
See our culture page for more!
Vacation & Holidays: Join CitizenGO and enjoy 24 vacation days per year and local public holidays. We also provide various types of leave, such as parental, sick, medical, and bereavement. Attractive Benefits: Embrace the freedom of working remotely at CitizenGO, with flexible hours and a consistent 40-hour work week. Benefit from our tuition reimbursement program (up to €500 per year), English/Spanish language courses (USD120 per month on iTalki), and an annual Christmas gift. Each team member may receive one free book per month (up to €30) Practical Assistance for Your Success: We equip you with the necessary tools to excel in your role, including Chromebooks, mobile phone lines, and smartphones for select positions. Work comfortably with our home office setup allowance (up to €500 every two years) and coworking memberships (up to €200 per month). Innovative Technology: CitizenGO grants access to Copy.ai, an AI-powered copywriting platform, and Grammarly, designed to enhance the quality of your English writing. Engaging Meetups: Connect and collaborate with your colleagues during our annual retreats, evaluation meetings, mini-retreats, conferences, summits, and monthly meetups in Madrid.
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.