Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Responsible for the development of institutional clients, including but not limited to platform cooperation, product marketing, business channel development, etc.
- Responsible for the analysis/mining of overseas user growth data, providing comprehensive and accurate business insights for teams, guiding the implementation of programs, constantly paying attention to overseas user growth channels and media news, and regularly write overseas market research reports.
- Responsible for the daily maintain of some overseas institutional clients, brokers or communities (Telegram, Kakao, etc.) of the platform, including daily Q&A, regular synchronize the latest platform information with institutional clients, and completion the periodic KPI targets.
- Pay attention to external competitive products, put forward reasonable plans from the perspective of creativity and business, be able to communicate and cooperate in across departments, and promote the implementation of expansion plans together with design, copywriting, product and R&D.
- Attend inter-provincial/overseas industry conferences from time to time, or maintain exchanges with partners
- Bachelor degree or above, proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading, writing (Mandarin and other minor languages is a plus)
- At least 1 year working experience in blockchain industry, understanding of overseas market or have banking, investment and other customer service functions with international finance background are preferred
- Experience in overseas cooperation channels and user growth, and ability to quickly capture market hotspots is preferred
- Have a collective sense of responsibility, multi-team online cooperation ability, and passion for crypto, blockchain and digital assets preferred
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.