Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: McLean, VA
We’re looking to expand our Growth Team with a versatile, multi-talented Sales Support person to help us stay organized and drive us forward while we help our clients be force-multipliers for good.
If this sounds like you, you might just be the Sales Support person that we’re looking for.
At Yoko Co, we know that life is short, which is why we exclusively serve clients who are working to make a positive impact. From rescuing pets, to saving lives, to building communities for brilliant minds, the work you do here will help make the world a better place.
Our team is made up of people who are passionate about the work they do, the missions of the clients they serve, and, importantly, their craft. We don’t think of one another as coworkers or employees, but as fellow humans. We’re here to bring out the best in each other every day.
Why work at Yoko Co?
- Mission. We are a purpose-driven team. This is your chance to +help create a better world for all of us.
- 4-Day Work Week. We treat our Mondays as flex days, meaning that you can take most of them off if you plan your work appropriately.
- Holiday Breaks. We’re closed for nearly a full week at Thanksgiving and two weeks at the end of the year.
- Best Place to Work. For two years running, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Inc. 5000 and Washington Business Journal.
- Kind, High-Caliber Team. You’ll work with team members who are both top performers and genuinely kind and supportive.
If you work here, you’ll:
- Assist the Growth Team in a variety of ways, helping the business development work run smoothly.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing emails, maintaining sales pipelines, and preparing communications for prospects and staff.
- Schedule meetings and send reminders, as needed.
- Track status of documents through the sales process.
You’ll do great if you:
- Take initiative and actively seek out ways to help out the team and streamline the business development process.
- Are detail-oriented. We strive to make our work remarkable and, to that end, every little thing matters.
- Are a problem-solver, both collaboratively and on your own. Your Google-fu must be strong.
- Able to take charge in reviewing and responding accordingly to email inquiries, and assisting with the scheduling and maintaining of client engagement appointments.
- Care about your work. We make our impact through the work we do for our clients, so it’s critical we believe in what we do.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with CRM systems like HubSpot, Salesforce, Fresh Sales, or others.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
- Experience with communication tools like Slack.
- Experience with project management tools like Asana.
- Experience with data tools like Google Analytics and AirTable.
- Experience with WordPress or web design in general.
However, maybe don’t apply if:
- You prefer to work on a single big project at a time. We all have to do a bit of juggling around here.
- You’d rather wait for someone to tell you what to do. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and ready to take initiative.
- You’ve ever said “that’s not my job” or “that’s below my pay grade.” We take pride in a culture where everyone is willing to pitch in where they need to.
- You want someone to hold your hand every step of the way.
We’ve been in business for over a decade, our whole team is remote, we were named a 2020 and 2021 Best Place to Work by the Inc. 5000 and the Washington Business Journal, and you can poke around our website if you want to know more.
We take applicants from all over the world. However, you must be willing to work a schedule that has a reasonable overlap with normal US business hours.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/yoko-co-business-development-assistant
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.