Who we are
aXedrasâ¢ vision is to connect and digitalize the precious metal industry. We combine bullion market expertise and cutting-edge information technology to create significant benefits for the stakeholders of the precious metals industry.
What we do
aXedrasâ¢ builds and runs the Bullion Integrity Ledgerâ¢ - a trusted digital network based on latest DLT - on which market participants in the precious metals industry can interact with each other to maintain shared ledgers of product and ownership information. The technology of the Bullion Integrity Ledgerâ¢ enables to digitally reflect manifold precious metals industry use cases and applications along the entire value-chain.
What you will do
You will have the opportunity to join an innovative and agile IT project within a fast growing and dynamic start-up company. You will to be part of a highly motivated, cross-functional team! You will get the chance to take a driving role in the design and development of the entire stack, with a focus on the microservice components.
We develop on GitLab, using Kotlin, Gradle, Docker, NodeJS, React, Terraform and Ansible. An instance of the aXedrasâ¢ stack is composed of a R3 Corda blockchain node, a set of JVM/Spring-Boot-based microservices to control and connect the node to our frontend, and the React-based user interface. Each network member owns its own stack, which is hosted and operated by the customers either on-premise or in the cloud.
Who we are looking for
- Applications of all seniority levels are welcome but experience with designing and developing backend applications using Java 8 or another JVM language (preferably Kotlin) is expected.
- Masterâs/Bachelorâs degree in computer science or in a related field
- Capable of bootstrapping a backend project from scratch
- Proficient in structuring and developing RESTful API
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate, SQL, Gradle
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, microservice architecture, IPC/RPC and serialization frameworks, web services and network protocols
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, build/deployment-automation, Gitlab pipelines, Linux and Docker
- Knowledge of DLT/blockchain and specifically R3 Corda is a plus
- Non JVM experience like Go or Rust experience is a plus
- Understanding of frontend development in React, Angular, etc. is a plus
- Proficient in code versioning with Git
- Fixed (Swiss work permit & residency required) or contractor (remote worldwide, +/- 2h CET preferred) employment is possible
- Proficient in English
- German, Italian or Spanish is a plus
How to apply
Please send your full application CV. A motivation or cover letter is not required. Also, the diplomas specified in your CV do not have to be attached and will be checked at a later stage.