Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Miami, FL, United States
TempMee is changing the way the world works - starting with the Dental Industry! We are an ambitious and motivated tech startup that has secured multiple rounds of venture backing to create an Uber-like platform/app to disrupt the dental staffing industry. After launching in late 2019, we have already built the largest community of nationwide hygienists and dental offices, dwarfing our established competition in the dental tech staffing space. It is truly a matter of time until TempMee is the industry standard for dental staffing needs in the Dental Community!
Working with TempMee means you will be working alongside committed fellow engineers who know their work is critical to the company's success. We are a people-first company that actively seeks your input to make you more successful in your role! We like to have fun with our work and encourage you to get to know the people you work with. We have a motto - Hard work doesn’t have to be serious!
- 3-5 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages
- Must be available on weekdays for meetings 9 AM - 11 AM Eastern American time;
- 3 years of experience testing, maintaining, or launching software products, and 1 year of experience with software design and architecture
- Deep understanding of relational database systems, specifically MySQL and Postgres
- Understanding NoSQL Datastores such as ElasticSearch, and MongoDB is a plus
- Experience building scalable, performant, and modular solutions
- Understanding of modern cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with microservices and service-oriented architecture
What you'll do
- Work in an exciting and high-growth startup
- Research novel solutions to nuanced and often unchartered engineering challenges
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to design impactful products
- Perform and uphold code best practices.
- Produce high-quality code that raises the bar for all engineering team members
- Improve scalable distributed systems on the cloud
- Improve web applications for performance and scalability
- Perform quality assurance/debugging procedures to provide a secure and functional delivery
- Implement testing protocols for managing successful deployments across development, staging, and production environments
- Recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchasing alternatives
We are excited to meet you!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tempmee-backend-developer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.