Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We are Pixl8 Group; a technology company providing the best digital solutions, for people-based businesses.
Specialising in the integration of highly personalised tech, our suite of products and services give businesses fully-customisable and off-the-shelf solutions, they control.
Since 2001 we’ve worked with hundreds of organisations to build integrated websites, CRMs, bespoke software and have now consolidated our expertise into flourishing products such as ReadyMembership https://www.readymembership.com and EventFolio, based on our open-source Preside Platform https://preside.org.
Operating globally, Pixl8 Group Ltd is seeking a B2B Marketing Manager to join our team, working on a basis of 4 days per week*.
Pixl8 has a team of over 60 specialists in digital development, design, marketing strategy and project management. We are passionate about our work and looking for an experienced hands on marketer with expertise in creating and managing B2B campaigns to tell our story and grow our business both in the UK and internationally.
You will be joining a growing marketing team whose purpose is to create and implement marketing strategies to strengthen brand recognition, create engagement and generate growth by showcasing Pixl8 Group’s range of products and services.
This role is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of all our marketing efforts. Working across content, events, social media, digital, and sales support, this role is incredibly hands-on, varied and critical for the running of our business. You will assist in the creation and sharing of much of our outward-facing presence, ensuring a consistent brand and tone of voice in imagery and content, as well as being responsible for the analysis and insight gained from our interactions with clients, prospects and partners.
Reporting directly into the Director of Marketing, you will work proactively with stakeholders from across the organisation but particularly closely with the Head of Content, Design, Sales and Account Management Teams. This busy position requires passion, excellent communication skills, high levels of organisation and incredible attention to detail.
- Devise and execute multi-channel marketing programs to drive brand awareness, clients engagement, lead generation and lead nurture, and enhance all elements of external communications including, but not limited to content, paid, digital, partnerships, and events (in-house and sector)
- Create and manage our CRM data to enable targeted, personalised, automated and tracked campaigns with clear ROI
- Create, deliver and report on lead generation and nurture campaigns tailored for product, data segment and territory as well as the stage of the MQL and SQL life cycle
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing activity alterations as needed
- Monitor and report back to the Marketing Director on the effectiveness of campaigns, areas of concern, innovations, and ability to achieve business targets
- Able to develop, manage and deliver digital, content, and social media strategies, across various channels amplify the brand message, drive advocacy, and lead generation
- Evaluate existing and new event partnerships based on ROI and communicate back to the Marketing Director
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring the Pixl8 brand family identities and tone of voice is consistent
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn' approach to all marketing campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to aid with the implementation of all brand and marketing activities
- A proven track record of successfully devising and running your own marketing campaigns, with the ability to carry out marketing plans independently
- Proven track record of owning projects from start to finish and delivering successful results
- Able to conduct robust data analysis to inform the direction of marketing activity
- High standard of written English and ability to write digital-first copy for a variety of audiences
- Ability to work with a range of marketing platforms and tools including: automation platforms, CRM, CMS, GA and social media management tools
- Event management and organisation skills including stand management
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams and with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise
- Excellent understanding of social media, digital and content marketing
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- We stretch our limits
Continuous improvement is our default mindset. We are curious, persistent and challenge ourselves and our clients to create great results.
- We act with integrity
We value the trust placed on us by our clients. We work with honesty and integrity at all times. We maintain transparency in our communications and profit is always secondary to what is right.
- We are always accountable
We confidently empower our teams to own a problem and collectively deliver on our promises.
- We care because it matters
We listen to understand, with the goal to form durable, long-term and respectful relationships.
- We dare to share
Our people are a source of strength. We respect the individual, nurture our teams and give back to our wider communities
We are always keen to hear from applicants that would be interested in working hybrid, flexible hours or on a part time basis.
- Salary dependent on experience range £37,000-£40,000**
- 25 days of holiday** + recognised public holidays
- Company socials
- Healthcare benefit
- Personal development opportunities
- We are a remote-first company that provides office space as/when needed (in London as well as Kuala Lumpur).
- We believe in a great work-life balance - we do the work and log the time but also understand needing time for family and other responsibilities
* This role and salary is offered on the basis of 4 Days (Circa 32 hours)
** Full time equivalent
You'll carry out your role in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 as reflected in the Company's policies and procedures and the ISO/IEC 27001 organisational structure charts.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.