Building the Future of Crypto
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Kraken Futures.
Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!
The Growth Marketing team is responsible for delivering user and revenue growth across each of our product verticals and key geographies. It’s a fast-growing team full of some of the best marketing talent in the world, with deep expertise and conviction in the crypto space.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager at Kraken you’ll need to be highly-motivated, data-driven, and collaborative to drive our global affiliate program growth. Reporting to the Affiliate Lead, the candidate will be focused on scaling affiliate campaigns across priority geos and customer segments. This role will be a key member of the Growth Marketing team and will work closely with the numerous stakeholders including compliance, product, design, data analytics, and regional operations. The affiliate program has high potential for growth in the next 12-24 months as we expect to scale at least 5X. This is an opportunity to join a growing team at the onset and influence the strategy and direction of the channel.
Kraken is a fast-paced and feedback-driven environment in a dynamic industry. Candidates should expect to solve complex business problems and be comfortable with some level of uncertainty and change
- Develop the regional affiliate strategy in Kraken’s priority markets.
- Recruit new affiliates that align with the company’s goals and brand.
- Manage and nurture relationships with top affiliates to scale partnerships.
- Dive into data to identify areas of opportunity and share regular performance updates.
- Monitor affiliate content to enforce regional and product specific compliance.
- Plan and execute regular placement, partner, and creative tests to improve program metrics.
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to support go-to-market and promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with external agencies to develop and execute program strategy.
Skills you should HODL
- 5+ years of experience in affiliate marketing with a proven track record of success in optimizing and scaling lead generation programs with annual budgets in excess of $2m.
- Ability to negotiate placements, payout structures, and terms with affiliates.
- Proficiency in affiliate marketing platforms and tools, Impact preferred.
- Creativity and persistence to pursue unconventional partnerships.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional data analysis skills and a strong understanding of performance KPIs including CAC, ARPU, and ROI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in an asynchronous environment.
- Strong knowledge and passion for the crypto industry
- Experience in crypto/fintech is a plus but not required
Location Tagging: #US #Canada #LI-AG1
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Learn on the Kraken Blog
Connect on LinkedIn
Apply for this job