Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
Mural is a leading provider of visual collaboration software that is on a mission to fix the way teams work together. We are a hard working bunch that are committed to caring, adapt to thrive, and know we will triumph through teamwork.
We are seeking a proactive and organized individual to join our team as an Account Development Representative (ADR). As an ADR at Mural, your primary responsibility will be to collaborate closely with Account Managers (AMs) and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) in a Pod to develop expansion strategies within our current accounts and set up meetings to drive growth opportunities.
- Collaborate within a Pod: Work closely with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers within a dedicated Pod to align on account strategy and expansion goals. Collaborate on account planning, customer needs analysis, and growth strategies.Conduct thorough analysis of existing customer accounts to identify potential expansion opportunities. Utilize customer data, usage patterns, and other relevant metrics to uncover areas where Mural can provide additional value.
- Develop Expansion Strategies: Contribute to the development of expansion strategies within the assigned accounts. Provide insights and ideas to the Pod team on how Mural's solutions can address customer needs and drive additional adoption.
- Source Discovery Meetings: Proactively reach out to customers within the assigned accounts to schedule meetings with the Account Managers. Effectively communicate the purpose and value of these meetings to generate interest and secure appointments.
- Needs Identification: Collaborate with the AMs and CSMs to identify and understand customer challenges, pain points, and desired outcomes. Leverage this knowledge to set up discovery meetings with new and existing stakeholders for the AM.
- Pipeline Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions, activities, and meeting outcomes in Salesforce.
- 6+ months proven experience in a customer-facing role, such as sales development, account development, or account executive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships with customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Collaborative mindset, with the ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Chilipiper, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Knowledge of visual collaboration software or related technologies is a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.