Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
The Demand Generation team at Mural embodies a culture of teamwork and high performance, driving exceptional results by creating and capturing demand. Their collaborative approach leverages diverse expertise and innovative strategies to consistently deliver impactful marketing campaigns that fuel the company's growth and success.
As the Account Based Marketing (ABM) Campaign Manager, you will play a critical role in executing targeted marketing strategies and personalized campaigns to engage high-value accounts. Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Outbound Marketing, you will collaborate closely with the sales team and cross-functional partners to develop and implement effective ABM programs for the full customer lifecycle: adoption, retention, and expansion. Your expertise in account-based and verticalized campaign management will be instrumental in driving Mural's revenue growth in key strategic customer segments.
- Develop and Execute ABM Campaigns:
- Create and execute account-specific marketing plans and personalized campaigns to accelerate pipeline growth for retention and growth initiatives
- Leverage a variety of marketing channels and tactics to reach target accounts, including email marketing, content marketing, social media, and digital advertising.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze metrics, and optimize strategies to maximize ROI.
- Go To Market Team Alignment:
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales and CS teams to identify target ABM accounts and understand their current relationship, use cases, and pain points. Tailor messaging and channel strategy accordingly.
- Define account-based tiers for prioritization within customer segments and develop a scalable framework for 1:1 & 1:Few Plays
- Collaborate with the Sr. Manager of Outbound Marketing and other team members to align ABM strategies with overall marketing objectives.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop compelling content and assets for ABM campaigns.
- Campaign Analytics and Reporting:
- Continuously track and measure account engagement and health, making adjustments to campaigns as needed.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ABM campaigns, providing detailed insights and recommendations.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, such as engagement rates, conversions, and pipeline impact.
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager of Outbound Marketing to deliver comprehensive reports on campaign performance and ROI for Executive Leadership.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and executing ABM campaigns for Retention and Growth initiatives.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and tactics, including email marketing, content marketing, social media, and digital advertising.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and optimize campaigns for maximum results.
- Experience working closely with sales teams and building strong cross-functional relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools. (ZoomInfo, Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau, Outreach, LinkedIn)
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $119,600 - $149,500 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.