Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
What will you be working on?
- Monitoring what are the tax obligations and checking whether they are fulfilled
- Following the changes contained in the legislation
- Checking whether the accounting processes are carried out legally in accordance with the legislation
- Effectively following and applying local and international accounting rules and principles to solve complex financial and accounting problems
- Following up and decently implementing the interaction between the fields of expertise and the Global Tax and Legal functions
- Performing all financial works according to IFRS and single order account plan in a timely and effective manner within the task definition, including declarations and notifications
- Carrying out the preparation of general cost accounting and end-of-period transactions
- Preparing daily, monthly and annual payment reports and financial reports according to the company's reporting calendar and presenting them to the management
- Conducting budget monitoring and preparing performance reports on the budget
- Realizing and/or managing the reconciliations between the operations, customer service and accounting departments of the company
- Ensuring the effective functioning of the accounting unit with the internal control unit in the reconciliations to be made with the internal control unit of the company,
- Working in coordinated and effective communication with the teams that depend on them
What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Senior Accountant with 3-5 years of experience, ideally beginning in audit, accounting or tax within a large or mid-tier accounting practice, followed by experience within the fintech sector, ideally within the crypto industry
- Accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA, SMM)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Well organized, careful and patient, high attention to detail
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and able to adapt to flexible working hours
- Strong and collaborative communicator
- Speedy outcome
- High level analytical capability
- Cross functional working ability
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Donât be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.