We're growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Senior Product Manager - Mobile.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That's why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents.
We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we're looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!.
- Define and evolve the mobile experience to be best-in-class while working with Design, Engineering, and Operations teams to ensure success.
- Achieve parity with web platform products on mobile apps.
- Taking a higher percentage of users through applications, increasing step-by-step funnel conversion to checkout.
- Optimizing pre-application experience conversion to maximize new applications.
- Work closely with APM that manages the Backend Tools to ensure Infrastructure for new product creation improves user experience, product quality, and accuracy of information.
- Continuously improve application Usability, and step-by-step Conversion rates to increase application completion rates
- Improving the user experience to reduce friction along user journey
- Work closely with BI/Data product to ensure data and insights are available and actioned upon routinely
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of PMs and APMs
- Manage the full lifecycle of product development (from concept to execution, including AB Testing and Metrics Tracking).
- 5+ years working as a Product Manager or Sr. Product Manager for mobile apps.
- Experienced in iOS and Android paradigms and best practices.
- Flutter app development experience is a plus.
- Ability to clearly articulate intent and strategic rationale.
- Battle-tested product management skills like story and PRD writing, stakeholder management and similar
- Familiarity and experience with standard prototyping tools, such as Figma, Miro, Whimsical, and Invision.
- Deep experience in product development and optimization.
- User-driven mindset while driving company objectives.
- People management experience is a plus.
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers, and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.