Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Islands is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the community economy. Communities of all sizes can use our software to manage digital assets and pay people and projects globally. Our vision is to create a new community platform that is open and accessible.
We are funded by major VC funds and individuals such as founders and executives from Reddit, Solana, Polygon, Coinbase, Twitch, Shopify, Notion and more.
- Manage process, people, and technology
- â³ Process: What occurs when?
- â³ People: Who's involved and how are they motivated?
- â³ Technology: What will we use to get there?
- Work with founders on company strategy to balance product priorities with business objectives
- Increase product velocity while maintaining a high bar for quality
- Recruit and retain a next-level team of technical web3 engineers
- Help build a culture that balances innovation, diversity, and execution
- Build relationships internally and externally including but not limited to users, customers, partners, and developers
Weâre looking for someone who:
- 5+ years of experience as an individual contributor building full-stack web and mobile software products that are robust and scalable
- 5+ years of experience as a people manager
- Experience recruiting, mentoring and retaining high-performing engineering teams along with leading technical architecture and sprint planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Bonus if you have this:
- Contribute and maintain open-source projects
- Experience as a head of engineering or engineering leader at an early stage startup (managing over 25+ people)
- Experience building and scaling a full-stack product team
- Experience building and scaling products at scale
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.