Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Act as the front-line technical representative of Coalesce to customers, showcasing deep expertise in data and analytics, ETL/ELT, data transformation, and Snowflake.
- Provide technical guidance and support in the implementation, utilization, and optimization of Coalesce.
- Onboard new customers through training sessions and hands-on support during the early stages of their customer journey.
- Update customers on new Coalesce features and their value and assist with adoption.
- Engage with implementation partners as needed to ensure customer success.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for complex and/or niche support requests, understanding the true motivation behind requests and devising and presenting solutions accordingly.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and internal teams, gathering and aggregating feedback to contribute to prioritizing product enhancements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies and craft new approaches and solutions that leverage Coalesce accordingly.
- Continuously build expertise in Coalesce.io's technical features, use cases, and integration possibilities.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Support to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and retention
- Extensive implementation expertise in data warehousing and analytics with a focus on Snowflake and its partner ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of data modeling principles, data engineering concepts, and data transformation methodologies.
- Proficiency in SQL, with proficiency in YAML and Jinja a plus.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git), collaborative development practices, and DataOps.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and a consultative approach to understanding and addressing customer challenges.
- Self-motivated and adaptable with a proactive, results-driven mindset.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively across functions.
- Willingness to travel as needed to support customer engagements and attend industry events.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.