Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: The Hague
What you will be doing
- Create well-tested, -debugged and -documented configurations and software for stories from the backlog, taking into account our best practices.
- Proactively improve the infrastructure and related code as a whole by proposing and executing on better practices, taking into account other levels of proficiency in the team.
- Make sure knowledge is shared in the development team by actively engaging in pull request reviews and pair programming.
- Actively engage with others to continuously strive to improve processes, create efficiencies and reduce costs and bottlenecks.
- Contribute in coordinating support and feature requests by interacting with stakeholders and documenting them.
- Clearly communicate problems and results with the rest of the team and company.
- Take responsibility for and become proficient in the tasks we share with the team like the concierge and release master role.
- Stock Appreciation Rights
- 25 holidays excluding the national bank holidays
- Available budget for personal development at 4% of gross salary
- A Macbook
- The opportunity to work hybrid, with a budget to set up your home office
- Monthly social events and quarterly strategy days (company wide events also for remote workers). Enough opportunity to have fun with your colleagues ;)
- You have experience managing a cloud platform (GCP/AWS/OpenStack) from code.
- You are proficient in Python (or another server-side language like Go or Ruby, and willing to learn Python).
- You can design a “stack” for a new service so it is scalable and trustworthy.
- You have experience with container based deployment.
- You are able to work with a diverse group of people. You’re not a rock star or code-ninja, you’re a human, of some form 🙂.
- You can clearly outline your thoughts about a technical solution in written form (and diagrams are always a bonus!)
- You actively engage with others to optimise processes and reduce bottlenecks.
- You are able to pick up new things quickly.
- You want to work 32 to 40 hours a week.
- You work from location +/- 2h CET time zone.
- You are not looking for a 9 to 5 job and are willing to sometimes work outside of office hours.
- You have experience with Hashicorp’s Consul, Vault & Nomad, Google Cloud Run and/or Kubernetes.
- You have experience with Terraform.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/solar-monkey-platform-engineer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.