Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
Proof of Work
The Fraud team plays a crucial role in protecting our organization from fraudulent activities within the crypto space. We are on a mission to safeguard the integrity and trust of our organization by mitigating fraud losses, protecting our reputation and adhering to compliance and regulatory frameworks, whilst keeping the friction on rest of our valued clients. A results-oriented team of globally distributed fraud experts holding integrity, professionalism, collaboration and accountability as core values. Recently the team shaped a complex Machine Learning and in-house rule engine functionality and as we look to the future, we aim to further work on automation and new tools delivery to help capture emerging fraud trends, becoming the #1 in fraud controls within the crypto industry.
- Leading a team of fraud analysts based in North America
- Being responsible for staffing and the operational delivery of the team
- Being responsible for team KPI/OKR fulfillments and taking necessary actions on deviations
- Owning processes and routines within the Fraud Operations team scope
- Ability to be very hands-on and in the details when required
- Drive improvements both on a process/routine level
- Train and develop direct and indirect reports
- Enjoy working in a fast paced fraud operational environment
- Have an analytical mindset and not be afraid of suggesting new approaches to solving a problem
- Oversee and coordinate QA management
- Daily, weekly and monthly SLA and productivity reporting
Skills you should HODL
- 3+ years of working experience within fraud
- Relevant work experience managing teams, preferably within a fraud environment
- Strong knowledge of the payments and financial services industry
- Great problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical mindset and great organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Learn on the Kraken Blog
Connect on LinkedIn
Apply for this job