Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
➡️ 🎥 Watch this video to find out a little more!
- Helping shape a SaaS HR Tech startup in all things hiring and talent acquisition
- You get to contribute to our hiring philosophy and help shape our future
- Fully remote position with highly motivated, and values aligned colleagues from around the world
- Compensation range between €45,000 – €52,000 per annum + stock options
- Flexible hours (based on AMER timezone) and paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year (pro-rata based on your start date)
- Learning & development budget: 3,5% of salary
- Writing and publishing compelling job descriptions (based on input from hiring managers) and iterating on our current ones.
- Sourcing talent through effective channels, including running source-a-thons and proactively reaching out to passive talent (remote job boards, recruitment agencies, personal outreach through LinkedIn, etc.)
- Engaging and building relationships with candidates, hiring managers and hiring panels.
- Assessing candidates using our own product and proposing a shortlist of candidates to hiring managers
- Scheduling interviews and facilitating the decision-making by bringing the interviewers together
- Working towards shared Key results and team goals
- Preparing offer letters
- Improving our hiring experience
- Getting involved with our candidate experience and candidate experience satisfaction
- Collaborating closely with our People Operations team on all things pre-onboarding and onboarding, with a fluid approach to this stage of the hiring process
- Ensuring we continue to lean into inclusive, diverse and equitable hiring practices
- Keeping abreast with best practices in talent acquisition and proposing continuous improvements to our processes
- Improving our Employer branding initiatives and contributing to new projects, ideas and initiatives across all things hiring, recruiting and talent acquisition
- You are inspired by our mission to place 1 billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have outstanding organizational skills and excellent English written and communication skills
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are an active listener and a facilitator with a knack for a collaborative approach and a strong emotional intelligence
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup
- You have experience working in a SaaS Tech environment
- You have experience with TeamTailor as an ATS (just a bonus though, this is not a must have)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/testgorilla-senior-talent-acquisition-specialist
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.